The Spring collections seem to be sending a clear message to women everywhere. Start the hitting the gym! Much like the cut-out trend from earlier seasons and the current sheer trend, the crop top trend takes its cues from ladies with toned bodies and midriffs. Designers such as BCBG Max Azria, Alberta Ferretti, House Of Holland, Balenciaga and Alexander Wang all showed belly button baring designs in their Spring runway shows. Whether the crop tops were paired with flouncey skirts or dressy pants, they instilled an air of vibrancy and youth to the collections. This trend is definitely slanted for those women that have trim waistlines and want to show them off. A perfect look for Spring and Summer, this style direction provides a bit of relief from those stifling hot days where too many layers or enclosed and constricting clothing can make you feel like your encased in plastic! The styling tends to be loose-fitting and the fabrications are usually made of breathable fabrics that make this a comfortable trend to wear.
The great thing about crop tops is that the amount of skin you choose to bare is pretty adjustable. If you're a bit on the self-conscious side choose a longer crop top! The ugly truth of the matter is though, due to age you'll really have to stick to more confined rules, which I'll go into depth later. But for a quick answer, wear longer crop tops, don't wear cropped tanks, spaghetti straps etc. Wear a high-waist bottom and keep the colors/patterns neutral and muted. Here are some good guidelines to stick by when incorporating a crop top into an outfit.
- Length: The older you are, the longer crop top you want. Also, if you're self conscious, go for a longer one as well. If you're in a crop top you're uncomfortable with, it'll be a mortifying experience which others will pick up on! Do: Pick the appropriate length crop top. Make sure the proportions are right. As you go shorter on top with your crop top, make sure your bottoms are also going higher.
- Fit: Unless you're in your twenties, avoid super tight crop tops. It's enough to be baring midsection skin without also having other assets popping every which way. Do: Wear flowy, boxier crop tops as you get older. Remember, the trend is called "crop tops" not "bras". Keep everything in balance. If you're going flowy on top, don't go voluminous on bottom. So, if you're going with a tight crop top, stick with a loose or high-waist bottom.
- Don't: Let your mid-section stop you from wearing this trend. If you feel that you've got some weight in the mid-section area, you can still wear all the fashionable crop tops! All you need to do is wear a plain tank/cami underneath the crop top.
- Don't: Wear your crop tops at all the wrong events. Weddings, funerals, graduations, church events, and conservative parties are all out!
- Don't: Show too much skin! This is probably one of the easiest mistakes to make. If you're wearing an extremely tiny, tight crop top with some tiny daisy dukes, you're really not doing this trend justice. And you simply look trashy.
What are you waiting for? Choose the best and the stylists one for your performance.
Floral Crop top
Source of fashionable floral crop top ever!
Floral Crop top is a free software application from the Food & Drink subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-09-16. The program can be installed on Android.
Floral Crop top (version 1.4) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.